Tuesday 10 August 2010

Meg In Hat & Scarf! (Pink Gem Designs DT Card)...

Morning all! Yes another Christmas card from me today! I am so organised this year for like the first time ever!! Though it's probably down to all the fab Christmas images I have been lucky enough to work with just lately.This is a fab new digi download is from Pink Gem Designs and is called 'Meg In Hat & Scarf'.

I have coloured Meg with Promarkers. I have sponged the edges with Brilliance ink for a bit of pearlescent sparkle. I found some little self adhesive, semi transparent glossy dots in my stash, and stuck them on top of the snow fall.

The papers are My Minds Eye Colourful Christmas, which I just love at the moment!

I also got some kraft card and a snowflake Cuttlebug folder. I rubbed a white pigment ink over the inside of the folder (on the raised snowflakes) before I embossed the kraft card. Then inked around the edges, again using the pearlescent Brilliance ink pad.
I also used my Martha Stewart zig zag punch, ribbon, Craftwork Cards card candy & sentiment.

Many thanks for looking, and for all the kind comments you always leave me.
I must go now before the children totally wreck the house!
Bfn...
Jenny xx

20 comments:

Irena said...

Very pretty card, Jenny.
The image is lovely colored.
The papers are wonderful.
Great color combo.
Have a wonderful day!

pink lady said...

This is such a gorgeous card Jennifer, I love the colour combo you have used and the whole layout of the card is fab....cute image too x

Lynsey said...

Wowsers! So cute! Love this! xx

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Hi Jenny this is another fab Christmas card. Meg is adorable and I love the lovely bright colours you have used and also the way you have coloured your embossed snowflakes. Sarahxx

Lizzy said...

Hi Jenny! gorgeous xmas card hun...luv the image, the colours are fab & layout is ace xx Lizzy xx :)

Little K Smith said...

Hi Jenny
Love this card, adore the bright cheery colours, super cute kitty, love the card candy too. Purrfect!
Kelly.x

Margarets designer cards said...

What a wonderful image and great card well done. Also great candy thanks for sharing Margaret

patriziawithaz said...

Jenny,I love this card. The colours are so fresh and the image so cute. It's delicious xx

Faye said...

Scrummylicious, love the zingy colour combo, so refreshing (sorry!) on a Christmas card. xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny
I always enjoy coming to your blog, your card is beautiful, like this paper and the design very much. You feel like at the Christmas market.
Until next time bye Karla

Netty said...

Beautiful card Jenny, x

Berry said...

This is so cute Jenny I have just made a card with this image too he is a cutee, love your colours on this xmas card so bright and cheery! Hugs Rebekah xx

Jules said...

Hi Jenny

You are just too organised by far and your creation is gorgeous. Great image and papers.

You come up with some really lovely layouts.

Love Jules xx

Fiona said...

oh I love this...the colours are just brill.

Fi
x

Lynne said...

This is just so cute!! Love the colours - so vibrant - and My Minds Eye are definately one of my favourite DP's - gorgeous!! xx Lynne xx

melsanford said...

Ooooh! I love this card! The colours are fab and I love the papers you've used. Gorgeous! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

coops said...

gorgeous card jenny,the image is really sweet.
love the gorgeous papers and fantastic layout.

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Jenny.
luv
Debby

Janet said...

This is fabulous Jenny.....love the colours!! x

JR Creations said...

Oh wow! Fantastic idea there with the brilliance inks. The image is adorable. Must go check them out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails