Friday 24 December 2010

Winter Chloe For My Daughter...

Hi all! Just one more sleep for Santa, so I hope you're all ready?
I have been quite organised with my Christmas cards this year, but I saved the most special ones for last. This one is for my youngest Daughter.

I used the very cute Winter Chloe from DigiStamp Boutique.
The Christmas sale is now underway, and there's a massive 20% off ALL images!

I coloured her with Promarkers, and used some My Mind's Eye papers left over from last Christmas.
I also used a Cuttlebug embossing folder and my Spellbinders fancy tags.


Back later with a card for my other Daughter......
Jenny xx

5 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Jenny aww this is a super cute card, the image is adorable and the design is fab. love the pom pom trim. Hope you and your family have a wonderful christmas.

Donna x

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and your colouring is beautiful. Have a lovely Christmas and a fab 2011. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

heidy said...

Oh Jenny,this is cute!!!
Have a Merry christmas
XXX Hugs Heidy

Unknown said...

A beautiful card as always your wee daughter will love this, Jennifer love your fluffy ribbon detail and colours and image is gorgeous a fabulous make as ever chum, Hugs
Sarah x

Glittertastic said...

Gorgeous image - perfect for a little girl. Happy crafting in 2011 xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails