Friday 8 April 2011

Nesties....Lovely Nesties!!...

Hi all!
Just quickly sharing my excitement this morning. My new Nesties have arrived...whoopie!
There are some really gorgeous new release Nestabilities & Shapeabilities, and Pink Gem Designs have them in stock HERE, at a bargain discounted price (plus free p&p over £20!). I think Fleur De Lis Squares have to be my favourite;
Can't wait to have a play, but not sure how much crafty time I'll have this weekend. It's my Sister's hen night on Saturday, as it's just 4 weeks until the big day! When I do have chance to have a play I'll share it with you.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jenny xx

7 comments:

Teresa said...

Enjoy your new goodies Jenny they are so beautiful xx

Mau xx said...

Wow! Jenny they are Gorgeous, I am so envious ..I am totally broke though after Harrowgate show, so none for me sadly :(
Can't wait to see your lovely creations xx

Julie said...

hmm feel some shopping coming on!

Eileen said...

Oh these are gorgeous. Can'ty buy any at the moment though, I'm on a crafty bits diet this month. I'll put them on my wish list though for next month. xx

Janette said...

Oh wow Jenny these are fab, another thing for my wish list...xxx

melsanford said...

Oh wow! They're beautiful! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Monica said...

They look soooooo attractive... I can see some wonderful stuff will be coming from you as always of course.
xxx Monica

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails