Monday 8 August 2011

Good Morning!...

Hi all. Just thought I'd pop on to thank you for all the fabulous and very kind comments you left me at the weekend. I appreciate everyone of them. I was away over the weekend stopping at my Mum & Dads with the kids (gives me a break and a change on scenery for the kids) my hubby works weekends. We take the laptop but not a very good connection...and my Son hogs it anyway! So just been having a catch up with you all. Apologies if I've missed you out. I'll do some more tonight. I'll leave you with a peek of just one of the fab new digital Christmas paper kits Janet has just released over at Pink Gem Designs....


Have a great week!
Jenny xx

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Jenny.Hope you managed to have a sit down n a cuppa or three lol.Your creations are always AWESOME.Hugs xxx

Emma said...

A change is as good as a rest... hope you had a lovely time.
Hugs Emma x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails