Monday 1 July 2013

Happy 90th Birthday Grandad!!...


Hi all! It was my Grandad's 90th Birthday this weekend. Wow...90!!

Here's the card I made for him, also my DT card for Digistamp Boutique.
I used 'Grandad Relaxing' from the store, and coloured with my Copics.
Love this image!


Other Ingredients;
 Papers; Bo Bunny Welcome Home,
Vintage Core'dinations,
Lili Of The Valley Tag Sentiment Stamps,
Martha Stewart Border Punch,
Nesties,
Cork Letters.


Happy Birthday Grandad! Hope you have many more to come.

Thanks so much for looking! 
Jenny xx

7 comments:

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Jenny and a BIG happy birthday to your Grandad too WOW 90 x Susan x

Mojca said...

Oh it's just adorable Jenny! I just love the layout and the image is so perfect for a granddad. Hugs! Mojca

Claire said...

Great card hun, fab image and great layout. Hugs, Claire x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Happy Birthday to Grandad....and this is a fabulously stunning creation. Love all the added detail. xx

Anonymous said...

A fabulous card, love the image and those cork letters look great!
Helen x

coops said...

so stunning jenny.fab papers and layers and I love the image :D

xx coops xx

Sandy said...

Great image, love the colouring and fab layout too. Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week. Sorry I'm late with my comment, been away on holidays.
Hugs,
Sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails