Wednesday 27 November 2013

Holly Tree...


Hi all! Hope you are all well?...We've had a house full of illness just lately, and the fact that December is nearly here, and I've still loads of stuff to do for Christmas leaves me full of panic!

A DT creation to share today using the fab 'Holly Tree' from DigiStamp Boutique. I also popped on a sentiment from 'Christmas Greetings Set 3'.


I used my Copics to quickly add colour to the tree. The scalloped border is a Sizzix die. 


Sooooo many gorgeous new images over in the boutique, both Christmas and non-Christmas. Take a peek!
thanks for popping by!
Jenny xx

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful Christmas card Jenny, love the tree.
Wendy xx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful Christmas tree card.
luv
Debby

Mojca said...

Such a gorgeous CAS card! hugs! Mojca

coops said...

simply gorgeous jenny.the tree is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails