Friday 2 April 2010

My Exciting News!

Well, hope you have had a good start to the Easter long weekend. It's been chucking down here and the kids are already complaining they're 'bored'!

I just wanted to share my exciting news with you. Janet (known as 'Craftycairn') over at Docrafts, has kindly asked me to do a 3 month stint as a guest Design Team member for her stamp/digi company Pink Gem Designs. How great is that?! You can find Janets gorgeous stamps for sale here.
If you look over in my side bar, you will find links to Pink Gems Challenge Blog, 'A Gem Of A Challenge' and also Janet's blog.

Well, that's about all for now. Just thought I would share my news before I go off to bed.
Goodnight xx


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Jennifer x so pleased for you x I am not surprised though, your work is lovely x Leigh x

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! You are certainly most deserving. :)

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Well done Jennifer, a well deserved spot, your cards are just lovely.
Hugs Debbie x

Michelle said...

Hi Jennifer

Congrats! I look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations.

Lizzy said...

Congrats hun that's great news ... well done! xx lizzy xx

Lisa said...

Hi Jennifer, That's great news!

Lisa x

Pop's Cards said...

Welcome on board honey, hugs Pops x

Paolchen said...

Congrats!!

Love
Paola

Amanda said...

Congratulations and well done! Your cards are lovely.

Amanda

coops said...

wohhoo well done hun.will look forward to seeing your dt creations.luv coops.xx

Di said...

Well done Jen great easter pressie. Di. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails