Saturday 8 May 2010

It's 'A Gem Of A Challenge #4' Day!! (My DT card)....

Good morning!
Today sees a brand new challenge over at A Gem Of A Challenge.
This months challenge is hosted by Sharon. She has given us a picture for inspiration and would like to see you use Burgundy, Pink and Green on your cards.
As Guest DT member, this is my effort.
How lucky am I to be able to use one of Janets adorable new Chloe stamps which are not even for sale yet?!
Don't worry! You will be able to get hold of the new releases soon from Pink Gem Designs.
They are expected in stock early next week.
I used Promarkers to colour Chloe & Kitten.
I also used;
A4 burgundy linen card (folded)
Pink Petticoat dotty paper.
Sizzix Sizzlits alphabet dies ('Skittle Dee Doo' - i think!)
Marianne Designs Ribbon border die.
Scalloped Octagon Nestabilities
Leone Em Floral Punch Craft leaf punch.
Flowers & ribbon.
I enjoyed this challenge as I adore these colours.
Why not have a go too?
Bye for now,
Jenny xx

16 comments:

Janet said...

This is just delicious Chuck!! xx

Lizzy said...

WOW your card is stunning hun... I luv it! gorgeous colour combo & your layout is fab (hope you dont mind if I use the design)? This image is a little beauty and you coloured her so beautifully :) Congrats on your GDT post xx Lizzy xx

Jennifer said...

Just testing..it says I have 2 comments but I am unable to view them for some reason!

Jennifer said...

Ahh it's working now lol! Thanks ladies..go ahead Lizzy xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, i love what you have done with her she looks fab, hugs pops x

Twocrafty said...

the colour combo is gorgeous and you've done a fab job with everything - love it all

Tracy xx

Sharon said...

This is beautiful! Isn't this image adorable? I loved colouring her. I love the laced ribbon along the bottom of the card.

Irena said...

Super cute card :) I like the colors :)

tilly said...

what a stunning card, I love the colours and the image, well done, I am now a follower as well
tilly xx

coops said...

stunning card hun, just love the sweet image and really gorgeous colours and papers.luv coops.xx

Poppet said...

This card is FAB (fabulous & beautiful). The image is just perfect and so is the colour combo you have put together. :-) xx

Little K Smith said...

Beautiful card, love these colours together. Fab dotty paper and love the ribbon border too.
Kelly.x

CraftyC said...

Very cute Jenny, love the colours on this!
Clairex

Susie said...

This is gorgeous, Jenny! Love the ribbon threading and the frame you've made with the flowers, and the image is coloured beautifully! Susie x

Carol said...

Hi Jenny! I already left a comment for you on the dc site but I'll say again this card is absolutely stunning!! Congrats on your new appointment, you deserve it, your work is super fab. Lotsa luv xxxxx

Di said...

This is gorgeous Jenny, your colouring is just beautiful. Its stunning.
Di x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails