Wednesday 16 June 2010

Awards For All!

Hi everyone! I just need to say some thank you's for several awards I've received in the past few days.
Thanks to Kathleen for this lovely Sunshine Award!

Lynne,

Sarpreet,

& Jenny

have awarded me this one.

Thanks ladies!

For this one I am supposed to say 5 lies and one truth. You need to guess the true statement.

1. I am related to Delia Smith - that's why I'm a whizz in the kitchen - lol!.

2. I only spend £10 on craft goodies every other month! (is my nose growing yet I wonder?)

3. I am 5ft 10" tall.

4. I drive a BMW.

5. I rarely ever drink alcohol.

6. I hate brussel sprouts!

Come guys, can you guess the true statement? I will let you know soon.

Well, I am supposed to pass these awards on, but please forgive me for not picking specific followers. It's 2am now...I would be here all night...lol!

I award these to ALL my followers. Please take them if you like, you all deserve them!

Jenny xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i think your truth is you hate brussel sprouts :) thanks for linking back to my blog

Jenny

Jennifer said...

Hehe...my truth is .......................................................................................................... Number 5, I rarley drink alcohol. It just makes me soooo tired I fall asleep after 1 drink! I actually quite like brussel sprouts! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails