Friday 9 September 2011

LOTV Challenge...


 Hi all! Thanks for bearing with me this week whilst I've been busy with the holiday aftermath. I'm getting on top of things now, so hopefully I'll soon be back up to full speed with my blogging and be able to visit you more. I think I left my mojo on holiday but earlier this week I had to make a commission I'd promised to do. Then I found an ace sketch by Pops over on the Lili Of The Valley Challenge blog, and this card kind of fell into place quite quite easily (thanks Pops). HOWEVER......I am too late to enter my card for that chall now, so will enter it into their current 'Missing You' challenge. I hope it's fits....lol.....long distance love maybe?.....


So of course this cute stamp is from Lili Of The Valley, and I coloured it with my Copics.


Other Ingredients;

Authentique papers - 'Uncommon' (Crafty Emma's Store),
Tulle flowers (Joanna Sheen),
Wooden Shapes (Quixotic Paperie)
Wooden Words (The Works),
Heart Nesties (Pink Gem Designs),
X Cut Scallop Punch,
Stickles,
Lace.


Many thanks for looking!
Jenny xx

20 comments:

Denise said...

Beautiful card - love the cute bunnies and those flowers and papers are gorgeous.
Denise xx

Jacki Daniels said...

Jennifer what a beautiful card I love ebverything about it and the image is adorable and coloured perfectly love the DP's too
Jacki xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Jenny, I like the sweet image, the backing papers and those gorgeous flowers.
Kevin xx

Sara I. said...

Absolutely stunning! One of my fave new paper pads and love all the scrummy details like the stickles and black lace!! The scalloped heart is precious and love how his tiny ears pop right out of it!

Crafty Loops said...

Jennifer this is absolutely stunning, really beautiful. Lee xx

heidy said...

Hi Jenny,what a sweet card hun,love the black lace and gorgeous papers!
XXX Heidy

Dodici said...

Gorgeous card,the papers are beautiful,love all the details.x

Unknown said...

Wow Jenny, this is stunning, love the black lace with the red flowers, and errrm you reminded me I had got that stamp and not inked it yet!!! Hugs xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jenny
A stunning and beautiful card love the LOTV image and paper's are fabulous have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Berry said...

Love this Jenny the lace and chipboard are fab just lucious hugs Reebkah xx

Wishcraft said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jenny, so many lovely details and the image is super cute :o) Lisa x

Wendy said...

WOW Jenny,this is absolutely gorgeous,love it.
Wendy xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Beautiful, love it! xx

coops said...

gorgeous card jenny.the image is so sweet and i love your fabulous colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Julie said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! Stunningly beautiful!! Hugs, juliexx

Emma said...

Stunning card...love it!!
Hugs Emma x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is stunning, love the colours too, thanks for joining us at LOTV this time hugs pops x

Marjorie said...

Wow!! This is stunning Jennifer, love everything about it, especially those lovely red roses!..
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Daisychain said...

A great card, love the design. Thanks for sharing it with us at LOTV. Hugs Christine x

Lee said...

WOW.Fantastic card.Gorgeous image.i love everything about this card Jenny.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails