Thursday 6 September 2012

The Sugar Bowl Challenge 91 ~ Fi's Sketch...


Hi all! Hope you're having a good week.
So, time for a new challenge over at The Sugar Bowl. 
This time Fiona has a fab sketch for us to follow, and an optional theme;
"Shabby Chic!"
    
I've been having a play with my Tim Holtz Distress Markers. I stamped this ever so sweet 'Bad Hare Day' Simply Sassy  stamp onto Papermill hessian textured card, and used the markers and some of my Distress Ink Pads to watercolour her. White highlights were added with the Picket Fence marker.


Other Ingredients,
Go Kreate Dies,
Papers -My Minds Eye Dolled Up & Bazzill Avalon,
Craftwork Crads Card Blank,
Kraft Card,
Memory Box Corner Bow Die (I have chopped up and put behind the flowers),
 Lili Of The Valley Banner Sentiments,
Lace,
Twine,
Wooden Button,
Blooms (the lovely daisy one is from one of those £1 packs @ The Works)
Pearls,
Stardust Stickles,
White Acrylic Paint.


I applied the white paint to the blooms & wooden button. I also smeared a bit more here and there for a 'shabby chic' effect. I used my fingers to apply and got really messy lol!


Hope you'll join us this time. Please check out the rest of the DT's gorgeous makes. A fab prize of 4 Sugar Nellie stamps up for grabs for the winner (this will increase to 6 if entries exceed 100!)


Hope this posts ok as I've scheduled it.
Now the children are back at school I'm catching up with jobs around the home. Once finished, I should have a bit more time to visit your blogs at last. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jenny xx

14 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Jenny, Oh I so love this cutie pie, very sweet card hun....

I remember so well the days of Back to School and getting the house sorted, which for me usually meant painting....I loved to paint and paper...lol....organised madness was my thing....have fun sweetie.xxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, I like the image the papers and the lace bow and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Doreen said...

Love this fabulous card.xxx

Roma said...

Gorgeous card ,lovely adorable image ,loves those papers & flowers x

Tina said...

Pretty card Jenny. Fab imaage and coloured beautifully.Tinaxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny, such a cute image and coloured so beautifully. I love the pretty papers and flowers too.

Hugs Sue

Mojca said...

Waw gorgeous card. Love your colouring and the papers waaaw, so cute. Hugs! Mojca

Faye said...

Love, love, love! X

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Jennifer.
Love these colours, and your embellies are perfect!

Big hugs
Elaine xx

coops said...

so gorgeous jenny.i love your red and aqua combo and stunning embellies and sassy image :D

xx coops xx

Berry said...

This is gorgeous Jenny what a sweet card hugs rebekah xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.


Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, I love the colours!
Helen x

Fiona said...

fab card jennifer...fab papers and flowers.

Fi
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails