Thursday 1 November 2012

The Sugar Bowl 95 ~ Erika's Sketch


Hi all. I'm here to tell you about the new challenge we have for you today over at The Sugar Bowl. 
A fab sketch by Erika, with the option of using the scrummy Autumn colour palette shown below...


For my DT card, I used this Simply Adorable 'Nathan' digi stamp from Funky Kits.
I paper pieced his jumper with some Pink Petticoat spotty paper, and coloured the rest with my Copics.

The Birthday Wish List is a fab stamp by Whimsy Stamps, and the tag sentiments are Lili Of The Valley.


Hope you'll join us....four Sugar Nellie stamps for the lucky winner (or 6 if entries exceed 100!)

Thanks so much for looking,
Jenny xx

14 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous the image is adorable and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Eileen said...

Wow Jennifer your colouring here is amazing. Love the design and layout
Eileen x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, I like the sweet image , the papers and the buttons.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

Awww this is gorgeous Jenny. The image is adorable and I love the papers and the birthday list.

Hugs Sue

Elaine said...

Fabulous card Jenny (and you get extra brownie points off me for making a boy card too!!)
I love the paper piecing and the buttons are the perfect touch.

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Vicky said...

Just gorgeous sweetie...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Mojca said...

Waw so pretty. I love the sketch, can't wayt to try to creat something myself. Hugs! Mojca

coops said...

aw so gorgeous jenny.i love the adorable image and fab colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Kiki said...

Awwww, this is simply fantastic! Love the paper piecing and the dimensional layout!

Hugs, Kiki

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jenny.

Hugs Riet.xx

Fiona said...

fab card...love the paper piecing.

Fi
x

Faye said...

Fabness! Loving the paper pieced Jammies! X

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Jenny! Love the image and it's a lovely colour palette.
xx

cuilliesocks said...

I dropped by when looking at the Sugar Bowl page and thought this card is just lovely. Such a beautiful image and the colouring is gorgeous, kate x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails