Thursday 29 November 2012

The Sugar Bowl 97....


Morning all. A very quick scheduled post from me today just to tell you about the latest challenge over at the Sugar Bowl. Please do pop over there to check out the fab sketch by Wendy. We have a 'Winter' theme this time to follow (as always the theme is purely optional!) 
Hope you'll join us......we have four Sugar Nellie stamps for one lucky winner!


As always the sweet Sugar Nellie stamp can be found over at Funky Kits.

I used my Copics to colour, Bo Bunny 'Snow Day' Papers, and the gorgeous holly die is by Marianne Designs.

I should be heading to Nottingham later to see Alanis Morissette in concert. Really looking forward to it!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jenny xx

14 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card beautifully coloured and the layout is wonderful. Carolinexxx

Sue said...

Stunning card Jenny. I love the sweet image and gorgeous colours.
I hope you enjoy the concert

Hugs Sue

Mojca said...

Simply gorgeous. Hugs! Mojca

Sara I. said...

Simply beautiful! Love all the sparkle and pearl detailing - the image is precious!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jenny.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

so stunning jenny.really gorgeous colours and image and fab sparkle.have a fab night hun :D

xx coops xx

Fleur said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. The details are perfect. Love it all
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable and so cute, pretty colours too.
luv
Debby

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Jenny
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Wendy said...

stunning card hun I love the colours they mix so well and one of my fav images

hugs Wendy

Faye said...

I really like the colours on this cutie Jenny. X

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Jenny.
Another of my favourite SN images,
fab colours, and I love all the sparkle.

Big hugs
Elaine xxx

Denise Goeldner said...

Gorgeous creation and love the colours chosen hugs Denise xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails